So this post is long overdue, but here are the projects that have been keeping us busy these last few months.
We planted a garden! This picture is really old now, but we've gotten a few tomatoes, a few cucumbers, and some jalapenos out of it already! It's WAY overcrowded because we had no idea what we were doing, but you learn as you go. Right?
J has been working on our yard and putting in some block to help move the water away from the house...
We also have lots of beds to plant now.
I painted a wall in our kitchen with chalkboard and magnetic paint. We are loving it!
Bug loves it too!
And more recently... this is the latest growth chart I've made. It was for a friend's daughter's first birthday! (The ladybugs are picture frames.)









3 comments:
Yay! for your garden. I was so bummed we didn't buy a house on time to plant one.
The flowers bed and landscaping look great!
I love your chalkboard wall. Did you use two different paint or the chalkboard paint came with magnetism?
The growth chart is so cute, you're really talented. Have you thought on making more and selling them on Etsy?
Thanks!!
We used first a magnetic paint, and then covered it with a chalkboard paint.
I do make the growth charts to sell, but right now it's just a word of mouth thing. Eventually I might try selling them on Etsy, but they're so big that to ship they might not be worth it. In the meantime, if you know someone who'd like to give one as a baby shower or birthday gift please give them my name!
We love the growth chart!! It was such a special gift!
I love the garden too! Mine is way overcrowded too! :)
Post a Comment