Yesterday, we took Bug to see Toy Story 3 in the theaters. This was the first time we'd been to the movies in ages and her first trip to see a movie in the theater EVER.
She did great.
It was a special treat for being potty trained. After more than a year since the first time she went in the potty, I can now say she's pretty much potty trained. We've had our ups and downs, but she hasn't worn a diaper during the day in over a month.
It was a great movie. I cried. (But I cry at everything.) And it got a little scary. Luckily, with perfect timing, she decided right as the scariest part was starting that she needed to go potty.
I must admit though, she was way more excited about the "copcorn" than the actual movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We went to see it this past weekend too, I love Disney movies. Little Mermaid is my favorite.
Post a Comment