Five Months!




At FIVE MONTHS old BabyAwesome is:
cooing and squealing & laughing
reaching & grabbing for everything
loves her exersaucer
loves loves LOVES the snuggli (but hates to face in)
hates the sling
loves to stand
very interested in her big sister
eating rice cereal twice a day, and has tried bananas (not so sure about bananas)
doing some serious teething, but no teeth yet
taking two-three naps a day
pretty much sleeping through the night


As a second child, you never get anything all to yourself... while I was trying to get a picture, Bug just couldn't stand to be left out of the pictures. So, she bullied her way up there and insisted on sitting with Vi. I'm lucky I got a pic of Violet by herself at all.

Having a big sister isn't so bad though, she's always willing to entertain you...

1 comment:

Cam and Katie said...

I can't believe she is already five months old! So excited for Abby and her to play together more!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers