Fishin'

We have only fished in our pond twice since we moved in almost a year ago... (I know! can you believe it's been almost a year!?) But we've had lots of success!

Fishing excursion #1: Memorial Day, J caught on his first cast!

Fishing excursion #2: Last Wednesday, a father-daughter evening of fishing. They used Bug's little pink Princess fishing pole and dead bait leftover from Memorial Day and she caught TWO bluegill! Her first fish ever!


He was a little scary flopping around on the hook... and she really didn't want to touch them. Although, she did give one of them a kiss before they threw it back.


Before they actually caught any, Bug told us:
"I'm gonna watch that bobba, and then I'm gonna reel it in. And I'm gonna say HI FELLA! And I'm gonna put him in a vase!"


No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers