Pinterest. Obsessed.
I've only been on it for two weeks, but I have a serious problem.
In my defense, though... I'm not just surfing the internet - I'm making too!
I have found so many great project ideas... and I've followed through!
I've made these cute penguin invites, inspired by images I found:
And under those invites, you can see some fabric that I made my own wall-paper glue from this pin and then modge-podged it onto a desk (in my newly functional craft room) that my awesome husband built.
I've made this dry-erase picture, and it's hanging on the back of our front door.
I made these yummy cake batter truffles for book club yesterday.
We laughed really hard over this pin.
My kids made this tree and this birthday card.
I'm about half-way through making this bible cover...
Made this for breakfast one morning. And made these for Lauren and her newly expanded family. (& I made a few for our freezer too.)
Attempting to make this quilt for Lily for Christmas.
And Friday I'm posting a tutorial to make my own version of these Shrinky Dink name tags.
And I made these super-awesome envelopes for my wallet.
No idea what I'm talking about? Well, that's where I've been lately, anyway.






No comments:
Post a Comment