the big THREE OH

Just last Friday I turned THIRTY.

Yup. The big THREE-OH.

I have been thinking and trying very hard to come up with a poignant/witty/thought-provoking/funny something to say about turning 30 for over a week now. I put off writing a post because I was sure I would come up with something to say about this milestone birthday.

You know what I came up with?

Nadda.

I was really stressed out about turning 30. I've cried several times over it. But, when I tried to think of a good reason for all the hub-bub I couldn't think of a thing!

And I suppose that's basically because it's just another birthday. Sure, it's the beginning of the end a new decade, and my youth is officially over... but really, it's just another year. And that's what I have to remind myself.

I'm 30 now. That makes me officially old. wise. still. just. me.

2 comments:

Cristi Jo said...

don't worry, I feel incredibly old, too.

Sara, Ryan and Girls said...

For all of us who have entered our thirties this year, a reminder, OUR YOUTH WAS LOST WHEN WE HAD CHILDREN!!!!! Kid's are wonderful but are truly what make us old. Not a number.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers