Yah! Welcome Violet! So happy for you guys. Congratulations.
Yay! Congrats Heather!!
Can't wait to see the little peanut!!
Congratulations! I just love her name too!
YAYYYY!! We're so excited to meet her! Congratulations to all of you! xoxo
What a fast delivery! Can't wait to see pictures and I love her name! Leah Anderson
congrats heather! can't wait to see pictures!!
Beautiful! Congratulations! What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl!A.:-D
so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yah! Welcome Violet! So happy for you guys. Congratulations.
Yay! Congrats Heather!!
Can't wait to see the little peanut!!
Congratulations! I just love her name too!
YAYYYY!! We're so excited to meet her! Congratulations to all of you! xoxo
What a fast delivery! Can't wait to see pictures and I love her name!
Leah Anderson
congrats heather! can't wait to see pictures!!
Beautiful! Congratulations! What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl!
A.
:-D
so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment