We're back up and running again with a working home computer and internet... we don't have everything all settled yet, but at least I can get on the internet again!
Today we went to our 37 week doctor's appointment. J has the next few days off for Christmas, so we went out to breakfast and all went to the appointment together.
No new progress at this point. Baby is still in there kicking away.
I've been having a lot of cramping and back aches, but since I haven't progressed any since last week the doctor doesn't think we'll be having a baby any time soon. And I agree. I think she's pretty set on staying in there for awhile yet, and just making me uncomfortable.
We're planning an easy Christmas with family and staying close to home, which I'm really looking forward to.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment