The night before Halloween we carved our pumpkins. MissBug has been carrying her “baby pumpkin” around for about a month now. It was going to bed with her, eating meals with us, and pretty much a close family friend.
Surprisingly, cutting Baby Pumpkin open and pulling out his guts didn’t seem to bother her too much. She was slightly grossed out, but not like last year when she shivered and wouldn’t touch the insides.
As soon as J cut the top off, she stuck her little hand in and grabbed a handful and stuck it in her mouth. Gross.
Afterwards, I roasted the pumpkin seeds and we watched Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin.
I’d like to add that J and I were both slightly disappointed in this movie… we hadn’t seen it since we were kids, and we both remembered the Great Pumpkin coming – he doesn’t – but for some reason, we both were just sure that he did.





No comments:
Post a Comment