Happy Birthday to Me!

Even at age one I was a ham. Bug really had no chance.
Hard to believe I'm yet ANOTHER year older. I've had a wonderful birthday so far. We stated the celebrations as a family last Friday night with a trip to Traders Point Creamery and dinner on the deck - amazing - more on that to come.
Saturday night we had a real grown-up date to Plum's Upper Room. The food was AMAZING. The atmosphere was wonderful. The company was stellar. Afterwards, we strolled main street in Zionsville and got desert at a cute little cafe. To top the evening off, we saw Harry Potter - which has inspired me to re-read the books, of course.
Today the plan is a homemade dinner by mom, with my family. Yum. And Flying Cupcakes for desert!
Anyone else notice that my birthday celebrations are always centered around food? Hmm... don't care. That's the way I like it!
Here's to another wonderful year!

2 comments:

designHER Momma said...

Happy Birthday! The Flying Cupcake is my Indy happy place. Get a Red Velvet Elvis for me...

Andy and Cari said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. H. I am glad I have shared many a b-day with you. Here's to many more years sharing our lives. I am blessed to have a friend in you. love you.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers