Future Hairstylist

Day six of living with my parents, it got very hot. So I left MissBug downstairs as I quickly ran upstairs to shut the windows so we could turn on the air conditioning.

Only two minutes later, when I came back downstairs, I found her happily pushing her baby around the foyer in her baby stroller. She had about ½ an inch of Vaseline spread across both cheeks, down the front of her shins, in her hair, and on her baby’s face.

MissBug was quite proud of her new ‘do’ – and thought that she looked very beautiful.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get Vaseline out of hair? (I know some of you do.) And for those that don’t – well, it’s HARD.

The internet told us to put cornstarch in it. MissBug thoroughly enjoyed the corn-starching process as well. Just an FYI, cornstarch worked – eventually. After three separate washings with cornstarch, and many, many other baths.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...something to look forward to when I have my own kids some day, huh? :)

Andy and Cari said...

I LOVE this picture...all she needs is a dalomation coat and she could pass for cruella devil!

Andy and Cari said...

or maybe Paula Dean!

thegroves said...

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. This is great!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers