For Sale!

We have a sign in the front yard! Our house is officially for sale!

We've only been talking about putting it up for sale for, oh, like a year now. I don't think either of us thought we'd actually. do. it.

But J recently finished the basement (I know, I really need to post some pictures), and well, we mostly just want to see what happens.

So it is official! Our house is on the market! Now we wait...

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow! How exciting. Good luck! Where will you move to?

Mike & Biz said...

And a few days early, to boot!! OH MY!!! We're excited for you... as long as you don't move too far away from us! :)

MH said...

Right now we're keeping our options open... but I think we might be narrowing it down to Avon or Brownsburg.

We'll worry about that when if it sells. :)

the Maltburgs said...

Wow!! Big step. Good luck & let us know how things go. We'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

The Camburns said...

You should just add on to your houts there, I know some stupid people that would come down and help roof again :) One of them is still complaining about his hands hurting.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers